One of the top reasons homeowners hire an agent when selling a home is to market their property to potential buyers. But it takes a lot more than just putting a sign out front, putting the home on the MLS, and waiting for buyers. Below are just a few of the proven strategies we use to showcase your home and create interest among qualified buyers.
Preparing Your Home For Sale
- Recommendations on ways to enhance your home and get it looking it’s best.
- Best practices for getting your home ready to sell
- Low cost-high impact home improvements to increase your homes value and appeal
- Stage and rearrange furniture
- Utilize “Coming Soon” marketing to build interest in your home
Showcasing Your Home
- Professional Photography – Photos are a buyers first impression of your home and with 90% of buyers starting their home search online, making a good first imporession is essential to getting buyers through the door.
- High definition, wide-angle photos so buyers can get a real sense for the look and flow of your home
- We also stage each room beforehand to ensure photos look their best
- Video tour
- Custom, full color flyers with photos
- Highlight special and unique features of your home
- List Reports infographics with information on local schools, restaurants, shopping, and outdoor activities near your home.
Online and Social Media
- Posted on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Posted to dozens of the top home search sites including:
- Zillow.com as a featured listing
- Hundreds of broker and agent websites
- Video Tour on zillow.com to increase your homes rank in searches
- Custom property website unique to your home
- Featured and shared on social media including pages/groups with thousands of local agents
- Facebook ad campaigns targeting potential buyers
- For Sale sign posted in front of home (you’d be surmised how many calls signs still generate)
- “Text For Info” sign rider to capture contact info of potential buyers
- Shared with database of thousands of agents across the Valley
- Open Houses
- REALTOR® Tours
- Promote home at local marketing sessions and community events
- Neighborhood prospecting
Keeping You Informed
- Weekly status updates
- Listing activity including showings, buyer feedback and online activity
- Market activity in your area – Recent sales, new listings, changes to current listings
- Evaluate feedback
- Coordinate showings
These are just some of the strategies we use to market your home to attract qualified buyers.
To learn more, call/text us at 480-648-9253 or email us at Info@CarmelleAZHomes.com. We look forward to the opportunity to share our proven strategies and help you come up with a plan of action to sell your home for the best price and terms.
Carmelle AZ Homes Team • West USA Realty
Your Realtor Since 1995 • Specializing in Residential Home Sales
GRI • ABR • CRS • MCNE • SFR • e-Pro